Nanodegree Full Stack Web Developer
Design and implement relational database systems to store and manage application data.
Build dynamic software application backend systems using the Python programming language and the popular Flask application framework.
Configure and deploy your applications to the cloud (Amazon Web Services)
- Design and build a database for a software application
- Create and deploy a database-backed web API (Application Programming Interface)
- Secure and manage user authentication and access control for an application backend
- Deploy a Flask-based web application to the cloud using Docker and Kubernetes
- As a Full Stack Web Developer, you are the go-to person that companies rely on to build, support and maintain their web applications. Regardless of the platform, full stack web developers are in demand by nearly every company.If you are interested in building out the infrastructure that powers and supports the many web, desktop, mobile and integrated applications in the world, this program is the best way to get started.