About This Course
The cloud has become a key enabler for innovation with beneficial features like high availability, unlimited capacity, and on-demand scalability and elasticity. Learn the fundamentals of cloud computing while being introduced to compute power, security, storage, networking, messaging, and management services in the cloud. While learning the fundamentals, you will explore tools and services offered by Amazon Web Services (AWS) through interactive hands-on exercises. By the end of the course, you will have deployed your first website to AWS.
- To optimize your success in this program, we’ve created a list of prerequisites and recommendations to help you prepare for the curriculum. To enroll, you should have experience in the following:
- You should also have some familiarity with:
- • Web development (HTML, CSS)
- • Object Oriented Programming
- • Linux Command Line Basics
- This Nanodegree program offers an ideal path for experienced software/web developers to advance their career. If you enjoy building web applications and want to learn to learn how to build them on cloud, this is a great way to get hands-on practice with a variety of cloud computing principles and best practices.