About This Course
3 months program
The data engineering field is expected to continue growing rapidly over the next several years, and there’s huge demand for data engineers across industries.
Bootcamp AI has collaborated with industry professionals to offer a world-class learning experience so you can advance your data engineering career. You will get hands-on experience running data pipelines, building relational and noSQL data models, creating databases on the cloud, and more. Bootcamp AI provides high-quality support as you master in-demand skills that will qualify you for high-value jobs in the data engineering field and help you land a job you love.
To share in LinkedIn
You can share your Certificates in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile, on your printed resume, or in other documents.
Sign up to start your 7-day full access free trial.
- The Data Engineer Nanodegree program is designed for students with intermediate Python and SQL skills.
- In order to successfully complete the program, students should be comfortable with the following programing concepts:
- Strings, numbers, and variables
- Statements, operators, and expressions
- Lists, tuples, and dictionaries
- Conditions, loops
- Procedures, objects, modules, and libraries
- Troubleshooting and debugging
- Research & documentation
- Algorithms and data structures
- Table definition and manipulation (Create, Update, Insert, Alter)
- This Nanodegree program offers an ideal path for experienced programmers to advance their data engineering career. If you enjoy solving important
- technical challenges and want to learn to work with massive datasets, this is a great way to get hands-on practice with a variety of data engineering principles and techniques.
- The prerequisites for this program include proficiency in Python and SQL. You should be comfortable writing functions and loops, using classes, working with libraries in Python. You should be comfortable querying data using joins, aggregations, and subqueries in SQL.