About This Course
3 months program
Microsoft Azure is one of the fastest growing cloud service providers around, with 95% of Fortune 500 companies trusting the platform with their business. That’s why companies across industries are looking to hire developers with Azure expertise, as Azure-related job growth is projected to hit almost 40% over the next decade. With Bootcamp AI’s Cloud DevOps using Microsoft Azure Nanodegree program, you will learn the skills you need to be in demand, and you’ll be prepared to take the Microsoft AZ-400 Certification exam, proving your proficiency at designing and implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions.
To share in LinkedIn
You can share your Certificates in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile, on your printed resume, or in other documents.
- Intermediate Python
- Intermediate Linux
- Intermediate Shell Scripting
- Experience using web services & web sites
- Basic familiarity with CI/CD pipelines
- Basic knowledge of IT Infrastructure
- If you’re a developer, system admin, or operations manager interested in automating IT infrastructure, building software delivery pipelines, and deploying and managing infrastructure, this program is for you. This program will enable you to gain the skills necessary to succeed in this rapidly-growing field.