About This Course
This program is designed to prepare people to become devops engineers. This includes job titles such as DevOps Engineer, Reliability Engineer, Release Manager, and more. Obtaining the skills required to be a DevOps will make you extremely valuable across many industries, and in many roles. As a graduate of this program, you’ll be prepared to seek out roles that run the gamut from generalist to specialist, and all points in between.
- Intro to Computer Science
- Introduction to Python Programming
- Linux Command Line Basics
- Intro to Programming Nanodegree program
- If you’re a developer, system admin or operations manager interested in automating IT infrastructure, building software delivery pipelines, and deploying and managing infrastructure, this program is for you. This program will enable you to gain the skills necessary to succeed in this rapidly-growing field.